Brookes Blog

Saturday, October 29, 2005

I am sick of being sick



Ok I know that I have done this one time already, but, I do not remember being like this. With Matthew I threw up for the first four months and I could not wait to stop. I thought that was as bad as it could get. I was wrong!!! I would love to wake up, throw up and go on with my day. I can not stand being nauseas all day long and getting hormone headaches. Then I also have to take care of a 22 month old child who wants Mommy to dance around, jump on the bed and then jump on Mommy's stomach.

That picture was taken at Chuck E Cheeses! Does anyone remember going there as a kid? It still is fun! Everything is one token! You can not find that anywhere! Have you ever seen those sketches at the mall where it takes your picture and then does a sketch of it? At the mall it is like $3.00. At Chuck E Cheeses it was only 1 token. Then when you spend a certain amount of money on food you get tokens for that too! I think we spent $30 and we got a large pizza, fries,buffalo wings, 3 soft drinks (with free refills) and 100 tokens. That is 100 games! What a bargain, right? Yes, they still have the stage with all the characters singing and dancing. I do not know who had a better time Matthew or me?

3 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger Frema said...

I love Chuck E. Cheese, and Luke and I are actually going to one in Merrillville for a friend of mine's little girl right before Thanksgiving. Ski ball, here I come!

Also, sorry about all the sickness. Tell little Matthew to be nice to Mommy's belly.

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Sambo V. said...

I'm sorry to hear about the vomit my love! ;(

On a good note, Chuck E. Cheese is awesome and as a kid, I liked that 2nd best to Kiddy Land. Next time you go, you can invite Auntie Sambo and have Matthew use my belly as a trampoline! ;)

 
At 8:54 PM, Anonymous Ry Ma'Ayteh said...

brookita,
sorry to hear about your unfortunate case of the prego mommy-voms ... rest assure, us girls will catch up to you soon enough-- that's one race i hope i don't win! lol ;)
<3 you,
*Ry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home