Brookes Blog

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Meme

Three Names I Go By:
1. Mommy
2. Brooke
3. Brookita

Three screen names I have had:
1. b2stars
2. lilb2stars
3. that's it only two

Three physical things I like about myself:
1. eyes
2. hair
3. boobs

Three physical things I do not like about myself:
1. legs
2. stomach (thanks to matthew)
3. arms

Three parts of my heritage:
1. German
2. Irish
3. Polish

Three things that scare me:
1. someone watching me from outside looking through my window
2. my children dying before me
3. my mom dying

Three of my everyday essentials:
1. diapers
2. wet wipes
3. milk bottles

Three favorite musical artist:
1. Tim McGraw
2. Edwin McCain
3. Mariah Carey

Three favorite songs:
1. It's Your Love -Tim McGraw and Faith Hill
2. I Could not Ask for More- Edwin McCain
3. Hold On - Wilson Philips

Three things I want out of a relationship:
1. Honesty
2. Respect
3. unconditional love

Three lies and truths in no particular order:
- my favorite food is bbq ribs
- I do not shave my legs
- I eat seafood
- have the cutest little boy
- run everyday
- hate to read books

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to me:
1. nice arms
2. hazel eyes
3. short hair

Three of my favorite hobbies:
1. Reading blogs
2. Watching Days of Our Lives
3. playing with my baby

Three things I want to do really bad right now:
1. be 4 months pregnant so the sickness goes away
2. buy a Honda Odyssey
3. go on vacation

Three places I want to go on vacation:
1. Wyoming
2. All of Europe
3. Cayamn Islands

Three kids names I like:
1. Paige
2. Kyle
3. Matthew

Three things I want to do before I die:
1. Get married (Already done)
2. have kids (Already done)
3. Travel all around the world

Three ways that I am stereotypically a boy:
1. Love playing sports
2. scratch my ass :o)~ (sorry Frema @$$)
3. like to be waited on

Three ways that I am stereotypically a girl:
1. I cry at movies
2. I shave my legs and arm pits
3. dress up when I have company

Three celebrity crushes:
1. John Cena (WWE)
2. Michael Clarke Duncan (big black guy in Armageddon and Green Mile)
3. Nick Lachey

Two people I would like to post this Meme:
1. Luke
2. The first person to read it, who is a blogger.(I do not know any other bloggers except for Frema, who had me do it, Sambo, who also has to do it because of Frema and Luke.)

6 Comments:

At 6:32 AM, Blogger Frema said...

Be careful tonight--lots of people like to stare at other people through windows on Halloween!

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Sambo V. said...

I love your nicknames and the fact that you don't shave your legs...or do you?!?!

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Brooke said...

That one is a lie every two weeks, but during that time it is true! I wish i was a guy sometimes so I wouldn't have to shave.

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Luke said...

All right, I'll do it. But I need some time.

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Brooke said...

Alright Luke!!!!!!

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Frema said...

I may not have blogged since Wednesday, but YOU haven't blogged since last Sunday, so I win!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home