Brookes Blog

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Am I Too Old For My Age?


Well, it is Saturday night at 9:00pm and I am laying on the couch in my pj's searching through blogs.
I am almost 22 years old, married, have a almost 2 year old child and one on the way!
Most people at my age are in their college dorms drinking or at a bar, going from partner to partner. Yet, I have no desire to do any of that.
I enjoy just staying home and watching 24 hours of PBS television. I even enjoy waking up in the middle of the night to get some milk for my baby or just snuggle with him. I would not give my life up for anything in the world! I do not mind that I didn't finish college or never got to do the party scene. I like not having to get all prettied up for a guy, I already got him and he married me for me, bad morning breathe and all! I seriously do not care about ever going back to school. To me that is not important just staying home with my children is what matters most! I think I would rather get my babies over with now while I'm young and have some type of patients,and then have my whole life to do whatever with. At least when I get to go off and do whatever I will be old enough to do whatever and have more money to do more things! I will also be able to enjoy my grandkids a little longer then some people do!
OK I am going to go to bed, Nite Nite :o)

9 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Blogger Sambo V. said...

Good for you Brookita. YOU ROCK! ;)

 
At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm to young to be a grandmother of 3, but I love it. I still can do body slams, house back rides, and jump on the bed with them and I don't get yell at. keep up the good work.

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Frema said...

You just keep on with yo' bad self. :)

 
At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was a cute story. Good luck with your new baby

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Number Twelve said...

It's nice to read about a young Mother like yourself that states proudly that she loves being one. You have my permission to continue reproducing.

 
At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your little boy is so cute. I am a new mom and love reading your blog.keep up the good work. Some day I might start one.
Alice

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger Frema said...

Brooke, where are you? Come back to us!

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Brooke said...

I've been really sick, I've even taken days off of work. But later on today or tomorrow I will have a new post about my doctors appointment.

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger Luke said...

I hope you're feeling better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home