Brookes Blog

Friday, November 18, 2005

Baby B's First Picture



Well, here is Baby B's first picture. S/He is 35mm long, and is a pretty big baby. I am 10 weeks and 3 days so far. We are both very healthy and doing good.

It kind of looks like Casper the friendly ghost! Doesn't it? You can she that s/he already has arms and hands. When the doctor was doing the ultrasound, the baby was moving all around moving its arms like it was dancing! It was so neat. We got to record it on a vhs tapes, which is a nice keep sake.

(Even though by the time the baby is older and would like to show it to his or her children, their children won't know what a vhs is.)

I just can not get over how big this baby is already! I was expecting to see a little pea looking thing. It is so weird how you forget things like that. It was only a little over 2 1/2 years ago when I had Matthews ultrasound and he looked super tiny. It's also amazing seeing the little heartbeat beat so fast. When you see this, it finally clicks in that you have a little living thing growing inside you and it is the best feeling in the whole world! But, once you are around eight months you do not care about how wonderful it is you just want it out NOW! I am just so glad that I got to experience this at least twice in my life time. Alright my hormones and I are done talking now.

5 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Blogger Frema said...

Hooray for babies! I'm so excited for your family!

Maybe your next post could talk about baby names. Are you guys going to find out what the baby's gender is?

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Sambo V. said...

You are the best mom and Matthew is the best dad! What lucky kids you have because their parents love them SO much!

 
At 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just beautiful

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger Luke said...

What song do you think the baby was dancing to anyway?

 
At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to make you sick all over
A new song. lol
mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home