Brookes Blog

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Just a little Crazy

I think that there is something wrong with me! It is 7:00 in the morning and my son is sleeping. WHAT AM I DOING UP?!?!?! I woke up around 5:45 and started to think of all kinds of different things and just could not fall back to sleep. I hate when this happens, when you have so much to do and then don't get your rest. We are going to Michigan City, IN by Matt's sisters house for Thanksgiving. We are going out there a day early because she is having dinner at 1:00 and there is no way we would get there on time. It is only an hour and a half drive but with how we are we would not get there till around 4:00. Especially with my morning sickness! So, we figured we would go out there a day early and spend some personal time alone with them and let the kids play with each other. It will be really nice, but just more things to remember to bring! Well, I am starting to get a little sleepy now so I am going to go lay down while I can. My luck he will wake up as soon as I close my eyes! My next entry will be about baby names!

7 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Blogger Frema said...

It's crazy for Luke and me, too. We'll be leaving Wednesday afternoon for Merrillville, and we'll spend that night and Thanksgiving with his parents. On Friday we'll pack up and spend two nights in Chicago. We'll finally make it home sometime on Sunday. Whew! But we wouldn't have it any other way. What is Thanksgiving without family and friends?

Hope we don't miss you!

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Brooke said...

We will be home Friday, so we will see you hopefully. If you would like to stay at your parents house you can use my blow up mattress!!

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Frema said...

Well, we'll be staying at Dan and Samantha's, so that would be great! Thanks!

 
At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hava a empty bedroom now.
auntie Betty

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Sambo V. said...

I love you and I miss you. I hate when that happens too with sleep. Next time give me a call at 7a.m. and we can talk as I drive to work. XOXO

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Luke said...

Oh, and Frema is waiting on pins and needles for the baby names entry. "What Names Will The Babies Have?" is one of her all-time favorite games to play.

 
At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sleepless in apartment 2d.
There are more to come. Love you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home