Brookes Blog

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I am Drug Free and Have a Girls Name

I took my last antibiotic pill yesterday and I'm feeling pretty good. Matt still has a pretty bad cough and my Mom is just very tired still.

Well, since Matt has been off of work all week because of our sickness we got to spend a lot of time together and were able to talk. We were talking about babies names and we're still set on Michael Allan for a boy. So, we were throwing a lot of different names out there and we settled on a few. Two of the runner ups we're Katherine and Paige, middle name for both would have been Elizabeth. After a lot of talking and placing the name with our last name and thinking of family names the winner is.....Emma Elizabeth. Her initials will be EEB. I never realized how hard it is to pick out a girls name. Last pregnancy we picked out a girls name 123, this time it was opposite we picked the boys name out 123 and had a problem with a girls name. But, I am happy with our choices and will have to wait till summer to see if there will be a new baby Michael or Emma in our family.

8 Comments:

At 7:37 AM, Blogger Number Twelve said...

I just noticed the link to my blog... thank you! Glad you're recovering and love love love Emma. It's beautiful. Just don't get mad when people start calling her Em or Emmy because it's probably gonna' happen. No 12

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Luke said...

Uh-oh, you'd better hope Frema doesn't read this post. She'll claim you stole one her all time favorite names.

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Sambo V. said...

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the name Emma. Dan has a cousin named Emma and she is so precious. I'm so happy for you with your name choices. I love you and hope you feel better soon! ;) XOXOXO

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Frema said...

I started loving the name Emma when Rachel gave her baby girl that name on Friends. Unfortunately I can't use it, because Uncle Michael's youngest daughter is Emily, and they call her Emma as a nickname, and I refuse to be like my Auntie Sudi, who named her last son Jack, even though Auntie Princess had a Jack already. I'm glad somebody can use it!

 
At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Mom said...

I still like Paige, but I like Emma too.I am with Frema about Emma.I love that scene from friends

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Frema said...

Brooke, Brooke, where you be?

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Number Twelve said...

Helloooooooooooo is anyone home?

 
At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Brookes mom said...

Girls, Brooke did not even put up her xmas tree this year. With working and trying to shop and throwing up every day she just can't get it going. I told her I am going to take over her blog if she does not post something and she said no. lol. I will a t least make her put Matthews pic up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home