Brookes Blog

Monday, December 19, 2005

I know that it has been a while since I blogged but I am just not in the mood to do anything. I didn't even put a Christmas tree up this year. I barely got my Christmas cards out. I still have to wrap the rest of my Christmas presents and pick up a few more. I just can't do it this year. This pregnacy is just taking everything out of me. I can not do anything for more then a few minutes without having to sit down and relax. Hopefully this will end soon because I am sick of being a bum and not being able to do anything. I feel like quitting work because it is just too much for me. I only work no more then 12 hours a week. Which is nothing. So, until I start feeling better and being able to do something for more then ten minutes without getting tired my entries are probably going to be a little spaced apart.

Some good news is that when I went to the doctors on Thursday I lost 4 1/2lbs! The baby is doing really good. The heartbeat is very strong, which is good because I was a little worried. I was afraid that the baby would have been a little stressed out because of all the puking I have been doing. Plus, I bleed a little bit last week, so I was relieved that everything was fine. Well, I am going to go and lay down for a while.

3 Comments:

At 6:15 AM, Blogger Frema said...

Well, if anyone has a good reason for not blogging regularly, it's got to be you! Take good care of yourself. Hope to see you over the holidays!

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Luke said...

Indeed. Your well-being is much more important than keeping the Internet in the loop.

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Sambo V. said...

You take your time Brookita. I love you and am glad to know the lil baby is in good shape. Hang in there my love!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home