Brookes Blog

Friday, December 23, 2005

X-Mas Card Pictures

This was a tough task for us to do because Matthew is a big ham in person but as soon as you pull out the camera he gets all shy and does not want to smile or stay in one place long enough to get just a serious picture of him. Well this picture above was the most serious picture we could take. I thought that this picture was good enough to send out. But, my husband was not satisfied. So, we continued on snapping pictures and trying to get a good picture. That is when we got our next picture.


This was my husbands favorite picture he said that this was our Christmas card this year. So, of course I gave in and let this be our card. But, I did get a couple copies of the first picture to send out to the Aunties who have never seen him before and to Matt's boss. I did not want people who have never seen him before think that he was crossed eyed! Hope you enjoyed my silly baby.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

6 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Blogger Sambo V. said...

HYSTERICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Frema said...

What a great shot! It's hanging on our wall right now. :)

Hope to see you this weekend!

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Luke said...

Merry Christmas!

 
At 4:35 AM, Blogger Number Twelve said...

LOVE the pic of the cross-eyed child. Who is, of course, totally friggin' adorable.

 
At 9:49 AM, Anonymous grandmom said...

thats my boy

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Bearette24 said...

How cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home