Brookes Blog

Friday, January 06, 2006

It's My 22nd Birthday!!!

Well, I am officially 22 today.

I want to review my last two birthdays and my next two. When I turned 20 I was pregnant and about to pop 4 days later. When I turned 21 I was breastfeeding still. I just turned 22 and am pregnant. When I turn 23 I will be breastfeeding again. So, when I turn 24 I can have a drink for the last 4 years worth of birthdays that I could not drink. I never drink but it would be nice to have a nice cocktail for my birthday.

I felt kind of special yesterday because I got an early birthday present from my doctor! His nurse called and informed me that my present was a bottle of antibiotics for my urinary track infection. Which taking the medicine can also cause a yeast infection. So, I might have a belated birthday present where I can get cream! I also have a cold.

But, I am happy because I get my favorite dinner, baby back ribs and a homemade oreo ice cream cake!

7 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Blogger Number Twelve said...

It's your special day! ENJOY! ENJOY! The ribs and cake, not the other stuff.

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger butterflygirl said...

Happy Birthday!! Maybe we can have that cocktail together.

 
At 11:19 AM, Anonymous mom said...

I hope you enjoyed your Birthday.I took sick Brooke out until 5 in the morning for pop and gambling. We came home not winners, but at least I got her out.

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Luke said...

Happy B-day!

Does that mean you didn't have to pay for the antibiotics?

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Frema said...

Oreo ice cream cake! What a great idea for a cake! I want oreo ice cream cake!

Hope you and your mom had a fun night out!

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Sambo V. said...

Feliz Cumpleanos Brookita. I'm glad to hear that you got out to the boat and had some fun with your cool mama. ;)

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Frema said...

And now today, January 10, is little Matthew's second birthday! Be sure to pass along the Internet's well wishes. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home