Brookes Blog

Thursday, January 12, 2006

My Baby boy is now 2!

January 10 was my little boy's 2nd birthday. He grew up so fast. I feel like he should have only turned 1. It does not seem like I have had him in my life that long.
Well, we took him for his 2 year old pictures, which was a trip. He has the cutest personality and all the pictures we get I think are adorable but it's a lot of work to get these pictures done! There is a lot of bribing, tricking and just pure luck that we got a shot. He is terrible. He is either trying to run off the little platform or he smiles and then turns away at the last minute. It took us 2 hours to get these five pictures.




I do not know if it is just me but he looks so old in these pictures. He looks like he is 3 or 4 years old already. Look at the above picture and the picture below. The one below was his 1 year old picture. Look at the difference within one year. Last year's picture the blocks barely came up to his chest. This year the blocks are at his waist!

Well, I guess I just have to realize that he is not my baby anymore, he is my little man!

12 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Anonymous mom said...

yeah a new post. good girl!

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Luke said...

I know some adults who are just as hard to get pictures of, believe you me.

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger butterflygirl said...

Your little man is so cute. They grow up so fast. It makes you wonder what happened to all that baby fat.

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Number Twelve said...

You are KILLIN' me with these cute pix of your boy. How cute is he?!?! Love it. Thanks for posting.

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger Sambo V. said...

Matthew is the cutest little baby boy/little man! He takes after his good looking parents. ;)

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger Frema said...

How adorable! My favorite is the last one of his "I'm two!" pictures.

 
At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww...how adorable is little matthew!! well he surely is taking after his mothers "stunning good looks!" well i love you brooke and im very happy to see little matthew is growing to be healthy, handsome "little man"!
love always
donna lyn*

 
At 9:37 PM, Anonymous auntie betty said...

hello donna lyn
we love you very much

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Frema said...

Brooke, come back to us!

 
At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

brooke where are you. we miss you
we need you

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Frema said...

Brooke, we miss you and hope all is OK with you and the baby.

 
At 4:13 PM, Anonymous oneida said...

He will always be your baby.
This from a book "I love you forever"
I love you forever, I like you always and for as long as I am living my baby you'll be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home