Brookes Blog

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Thank God It's 2006!!!

I am so happy that it is a new year already. I'm not saying that 2005 was so bad, but there was just to much that happened.

January
My father had another child with his wife that caused a lot of heart ache. Also, in January I turned 21, Frema turned 25 and my baby boy turned 1. A lot of wedding planning.
February
A lot of driving around and doing things for the wedding.
March
My wedding shower.
April
My baclorette party. Then the big wedding day!
May
I want to say this was the month that my best-friend announced that she has moved her wedding date up. (Sissy sorry if I'm wrong)
June
Took a 9 hour road trip down to Arkansas to see my Grandparents.
Helping my Sissy with anything she needed for the wedding.
July
Sissy's wedding shower. Sissy baclorette party. Found out my brother's wife (at the time girlfriend) was pregnant.
August
Sissy's wedding!
September
Was kind of calm from what I remember. Just my husbands birthday.
October
Found out my husbands sister was pregnant again. Then found out I was pregnant again! My brother signed up for the Army Reserves.
November
Very sick and nauseas. Found out my cousin is pregnant with twins. A long trip to Michigan City for Thanksgiving. Our 6 year dating anniversary.
December
Very sick and nauseas still. Christmas shopping and wrapping. Frema and Luke got engaged. Then Christmas.

So, it has been a pretty eventful year and we need a new year to start with new things. Just a few things this year that are going to happen:
January: My baby boy turns two :o(
February: throwing my brother's baby shower
March: my brothers baby is due.
April: my guess Frema's wedding shower and possibly baclorette party. My cousin's baby shower.
May: Frema and Luke's wedding. My husbands sister's baby is due.
June: I have my second baby!
Then there will be 3 christenings during the summer.

I am sure there are going to be a lot more things that will happen in this new year and I am just glad it is here. Plus the sooner time goes by the sooner I will not be sick anymore and get to see my new baby :o)

Happy New Years!!!

6 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Blogger Frema said...

You're right--the last year was just crazy, and it doesn't look like things will settle down anytime soon. But since I'm getting married this year(!), I'm OK with that. :)

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger Number Twelve said...

I just hope you get to feeling better really soon. Happy New Year, Brooke! :)

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Luke said...

Besides, 2005 was the Year of the Rooster, which always sounded iffy to me, but 2006 is the Year of the Dog, and who doesn't like dogs more than roosters?

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger butterflygirl said...

It can be so depressing seeing our children grow up. Just think what a great big brother he will be! Hope you're feeling better and Happy Birthday this month!

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Sambo V. said...

Superwoman! I love you and am proud of the life you're living. You'll always be my Brookita. ;)

 
At 8:32 AM, Anonymous mom said...

Please Brooke get better.You don't do nothing any more.I miss you going out with me.We have 2 Birthdays this week .I love you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home