Brookes Blog

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Frema's Chessy Love Song Cd swap

Here is my Cheesy Love song CD. I have to give credit to my husband for downloading me over 300 love songs! Thank God that boy knows how to get songs for free :o) I hope everyone enjoys it. (Sorry about the long Meatloaf song, we could not find a shorter one.)
Cheesy Love Songs:

1. In The Ghetto ---Elvis Presley
2. I’d Love You To Want Me ---Lobo
3. That’s Amore ---Dean Martin
4. Wild Thing --- Troggs
5. I’d Do Anything For Love ---Meat Loaf
6. I’ll Make Love To You --- Boyz II Men
7. Dilemma --- Nelly
8. Lady In Red --- Chris De Burgh
9. Happy Together --- Turtles
10. Dream A Little Dream --- The Beautiful South
11. If You’re Not The One --- Daniel Bedingfield
12. The Tide Is High --- 12
13. Casablanca --- Bertie Higgins
14. Fernando --- ABBA
15. Lovefool --- The Cardigans
16. Oh! Carol --- Neil Sedaka
17. Father & Son --- Cat Stevens
18. Nine Million Bicycles --- Katie Melua

2 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Blogger Frema said...

Holy crap, you posted! Hooray!

Your CD is tons of fun, by the way. I love that you included "In the Ghetto." :)

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Sambo V. said...

I am so glad to see a post from you. :) I love your songs and hope you can spare a CD for your dear old friend. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home